Header Ads

ads header

Breaking News

Bill Gate, Business and Inspirational Quotes (Part 1).

1. I choose a lazy person to do hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
2. If you can't make it good, at least make it look good.
3. I am not in competition with anyone but myself. My goal is to improve myself continuously.
4. If you are born poor it's not your mistake, but if you die poor it's your mistake.
5. Success today requires the agility and drive to constantly rethink, reinvigorate, react, and reinvent.
6. Vision without execution is daydreaming.
7. We get comfort from those who agree with us, but we get growth from only those who don't agree with us !
8. I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.
9. The greatest thing you can do for your competition - hire poorly.
10. Leaders are those who empower others.
11. To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.
12. I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.
13. I studied every thing but never topped. But today the toppers of the best universities are my employees.
14. If your business in not on the internet, then your business will be out of business.
15. When you have money in hand, only you forget who you are. But when you do not have money in your hand, the whole world forget who you are. It's life.